Startup Tour 2018 in Miami [fr]
On June 12th, 2018, Miami hosted the Startup Tour’s 2018 Emerging French Newcomers’ contest organized by the organization French Founders. The winner qualifies for the finals that will be held in New York next September.
The jury was comprised of experts and personalities from a variety of fields in global affairs:
- Patricia Bona, President of the jury (Essence Corp)
- Anthony Coletta (SAP)
- Andres Hernandez (Swatch Group)
- Nabil Malouli (DHL)
- Arnaud Naintre (Sisley Cosmetics)
Five start-ups were preselected for Miami:
- ARKUP LLC,, represented by Nicolas Derouin
- Decidata,, represented by Cyprien Grau
- Adopt-a-Contractor, represented by Raphaël Gasbi
- Thomalex, represented by Rastko Ilic
- Waterdiam, represented by Anthony Ginter
They each had four minutes to pitch their project before responding to questions from the jury and the attendees.
The competition was won by WaterDiam, with their innovative and ecologically friendly system for water treatment.
Thus, it is WaterDiam that will represent Miami at the grand finale, expected to take place in New York, before a jury whose presiding member is France’s former Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development, Transportation, and Housing, Ms. Nathalie Kosciusko Morizet.
Best of luck to them and congratulations to all of the participants!
For more information: www.startuptour.us