Entrepreneurs, attend the 2nd International Symposium of the French Foreign Trade Advisors [fr]
After the success of the first Global Symposium that also took place in Miami in 2012, the French Foreign Trade Advisors with the support of the French government and numerous private and public sponsors are organizing a second global economic forum May 7-8, 2015.
This forum will bring hundreds of business leaders from 50 different countries as well as many recognizable figures from political and economic sectors. Directors from FedEx, Air France, Saint-Gobain and Royal Caribbean will be attending.
- Why attend this International Economic Forum?
Given the theme “Vision 2025,” the second annual Global Symposium offers entrepreneurs:
• Meetings and panels to understand economic, demographic, social, and political trends: the next technological revolutions, generation Z, demographics,
• “Tech trends: evolution of consumer trends and distribution,
• “Big data”: management, security and confidentiality of data, and their influence on global commerce
• “People, Planet, Profit” companies’ challenges and civic responsibilities
• Economic diplomacy and attractiviness of France: how to sell French expertise and know-how
• Focus on Asian and Latin American markets - Workshops dedicated to small and medium-size businesses.Their objective: advise 100 small and medium-size businesses wanting to develop their presence in Americas at an international level.
• “Speed Networking” to Representatives who wish to participate in three 30-minute meetings. Five exchanges per meeting are allowed.
- How to register?
To register for the Symposium and make hotel accommodations, visit Inscription
For more than a hundred years, this network of private business people has shared on a voluntary basis the experience of its members :
- In providing government with their recommendations
- In sponsoring small companies in their international expansion
- In educating and informing young people about international trade careers
Established in 145 countries, CCE’s are men and women involved in world business, in which they have gained international experience. The CCE’s network is composed of 4300 members.
To learn more, visit www.cnccef.org