High school students: a registration under Admission Post-Bac is open [fr]

If you are a French citizen and are preparing to finish or hold a high school diploma that allows you access to higher education in the country in which it was obtained, you can register under Admission Post-Bac (APB) by following the instructions under the "guide du candidat : Titulaire ou futur titulaire du baccalauréat français."

As the international baccalaureate (IB) allows access to American programs of higher education, students who hold this diploma are also concerned, like all students who are French nationals and are pursuing a degree of higher education from an American Institution who have obtained a High School Diploma.

In this case you do not need an INE/BEA number or an OCEAN number.

For more information:
Cultural Services
Consulate General of France in Miami
1395 Brickell Ave Suite 1050
Miami, FL 33131

Article published Dec. 17, 2014.

Last modified on 15/01/2015

top of the page