Advancing Business Interests through Alternative Dispute Resolution: The State of the Art and Trends in US and European Markets [fr]
Advancing Business Interests through Alternative Dispute Resolution: The State of the Art and Trends in US and European Markets
Arbitration and mediation are often used as alternatives to the legal process and businesses are now focusing on the integral role that these practices can have on advancing strategic business interests.
Join the conversation with leaders from commercial centers of Europe and the USA to discuss:
- The ABC’s of Alternative dispute resolution or (ADR)
- Where, why, and how it is used
- Bringing the practice into mainstream business
- Available ADR forums and trends in various countries
- What happens when countries with differing practices meet in cross-border disputes?
Welcome and Introductions
- Philippe Létrilliart, Consul General of France in Miami
- Séverine Gianèse-Pittman, President French-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida
List of Panelists
• Juergen Klowait, GC at EON Kernkraft and co-founder of the ADR Roundtable of the German Industry
• Stefano Azzali, the Secretary General of the Chamber of Arbitration of Milan
• Sophie Henry, the Secretary General of the Chamber of Mediation and Arbitration of Paris
• Jean-Claude Najar, former GC of GE France and founder of the Corporate Counsel International Arbitration Group
• Olivier P. André, Special Counsel and Director of Dispute Resolution Services CPR: International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution
• Gary Birnberg (Moderator), Mediator and Arbitrator with panels in Brazil, France, and USA, Corporate Liaison Officer Mediation Committee International Bar Association, ADR Trainer.
April 4th 2014, 5:30-7:30 pm)
Address: Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod LLP
1450 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131 US
This event is sponsored jointly by the French-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida and CPR: International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution.
Article published March 20, 2014.