Annual Gala and innovation awards 2014 [fr]
This prestigious event combining cocktails, dinner, music, auctions, raffles and an awards ceremony, all in one evening, represents the Chamber’s biggest fundraiser of the year.
Last year, we witnessed the completion of many projects and we look forward to some changes:
- A new President
- Business fairs organized every 2 months during French school holidays
- FACC’s 30-year-anniversary gala at the Biltmore Hotel
- French Weeks 2013 with the visit of the French Ambassador and Minister
- The creation of new committees (HR, Sport) adding to the current ones (Aerospace, Young Entrepreneurs, Real Estate and Food & Wine)
- The development of new services: Notaries, office rental, prospecting mission and implementation assistance).
This year, the focus of the organization will be on:
- Membership development ( new Trustee category)
- Prospecting mission development
- Office change.
The gala will provide the funds necessary for office changes allowing the FACC to be in closer proximity to the Consulate and funding the organization of network events, management systems’ development and membership development.
To register, please call the FACC Miami at 305- 374- 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that during the Gala a company or an organization will be recognized for its innovation, to learn more about the FACC Miami’s Innovation Awards 2014, click here.
Article updated April 7th, 2014.